ЦВЕРГШНАУЦЕРЫ И МЫ

Объявление

УВАЖАЕМЫЕ ПОСЕТИТЕЛИ ФОРУМА!

МЫ ПОДВЕРГЛИСЬ СПАМ АТАКЕ! В ДАННЫЙ МОМЕНТ ВЕДУТСЯ РАБОТЫ ПО УСТРАНЕНИЮ ПОСЛЕДСТВИЙ. АДМИНИСТРАЦИЯ ПРИНОСИТ СВОИ ИЗИНЕНИЯ.

ДЛЯ ТОГО ЧТОБЫ ПРОСМАТРИВАТЬ ФОТО И КАРТИНКИ НА ФОРУМЕ - ЗАРЕГИСТРИРУЙТЕСЬ!

ОБРАТИТЕ ВНИМАНИЕ, ЕСЛИ ВЫ ПРИ РЕГИСТРАЦИИ УКАЗЫВАЕТЕ E-MAIL С ОКОНЧАНИЕМ MAIL.RU - ПОЧТОВЫЙ СЕРВЕР НЕ ПРИНИМАЕТ ПИСЬМО С ПАРОЛЕМ ДЛЯ АКТИВАЦИИ. ПО ВОЗМОЖНОСТИ ИСПОЛЬЗУЙТЕ ДРУГИЕ ПОЧТОВЫЕ АДРЕСА!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ЦВЕРГШНАУЦЕРЫ И МЫ » Эксперты » Заур Агабейли (Азербайджан)

Заур Агабейли (Азербайджан)

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

http://s017.radikal.ru/i426/1603/c8/e5229a0ab0d9.jpg
Заур Агабейли (Азербайджан)
Знает, как выглядит цвергшнауцер (приблизительно). Знает, как выглядят в лицо ведущие заводчики (некоторые). Знает много умных слов, правда применяет не всегда соответственно моменту. Читал стандарт (во всяком случае первый абзац  - точно). В ринге доброжелателен.
Рост, движения и психика собаки в ринге не имеют никакого значения. Приоритеты в породе выяснить не удалось.

Отредактировано KOLYADNAYA (2016-03-01 21:06:35)

+2

Президент КСРА на выставке ранга ЦАЦИБ, организованной им самим выставляет свою же собаку. Прямое нарушение правил ФЦИ. Но для кого закон писан? 😂🤗

Dear FCI Officials,

I hereby inform you that although Azerbaijan is a full member of FCI, it does not meet the basic requirements of the Charter of the Cynological World. The main culprit of the current situation is the President of the Cynological Union of Azerbaijan. I will explain why below.

He acts like an absolute dictator and does not give anyone an opportunity to get acquainted with the Charter, which is the main document of activities of the Cynological Union of any country. He claims he does whatever he wants. At my kind request to let me read the Charter, he stated in a rude way (I quote) “Look, smartalec, I’m tired of your stubbornness – I have a right, period.” I have kept all correspondence which is attached.

He appoints whoever he wants to positions that are supposed to be elected, without holding any meetings. All posts are held by his relatives, including his wife who is currently Executive Director of FCI in Azerbaijan. He does not reckon with anyone or hold any discussion meetings or elections. And as far as I am aware, those appointed to almost all of these positions should be elected at a meeting.

As a result his approach there is no such thing as cynological sport in Azerbaijan.

Furthermore, at the exhibition of the CACIB rank organized by Mr.Agabeyli on 26 May 2018 he himself presented his own dog, Doberman called Izzya, which, as far as I know, is forbidden by the rules of FCI. A video document is attached, thereby proving the violation of basic cynological ethics.

Despite all this, he is given the opportunity to judge at the World Championship which will be held in Amsterdam on 12 August 2018.

Taking into consideration the above mentioned facts and the relevant correspondence and video, I kindly ask you to take appropriate measures in relation to him.

This is primarily in the interests of our own Cynology Union. As I understand, no one has the right to violate the charter or the basic law of the Cynological Organization, even the President himself.

Looking forward to your reply and relevant actions.

I have send this letter to you three times already, however unfortunately i have not got the answer yet. Taking into consideration this fact, i reserv this right to publish this letter in public media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr3bO1WU7VI

Вы здесь » ЦВЕРГШНАУЦЕРЫ И МЫ » Эксперты » Заур Агабейли (Азербайджан)